Monday, October 24, 2011

My First Anime

My first anime.. You’re probably thinking “Who cares?” Well I care! (Sorry.. I told you I’m weird). Anyway, I’m not sure what my first anime was. I think I’ve been watching them all the time without really knowing they were anime (stupid me). But I’d say that my first ever official anime would have to be… (drum roll please?)… Sailor Moon! (Woohoo!) High-five to all the Sailor Moon fans out there! (um.. what?)
2465272681_bc0bd99f96
Photo courtesy of Photobucket

I love Sailor Moon. It holds a special place in my heart, since it is my first ever anime (duh!). In my opinion, it’s one of the best anime series and probably the most popular. Don’t get me wrong. It’s not perfect by any means. There are many flaws and inconsistencies with the story, and what with the miserable fight scenes, but I can overlook those. I’ve also watched Sailor Moon R and S, and they are all just classics. For me, it’s just entertaining to watch, especially with a good range of characters and their occasional humor. By the way, I don’t have any favorite character. I like them all! Hah!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Chun Lee
I'm just someone who loves everything anime and games. As you can see, I'm quite a geek. LOL. I love traveling and trying out new things, and is such a hopeless romantic.. XD
View my complete profile

Friends

HostGator promo