Monday, October 31, 2011

Tokimeki Memorial Girl’s Side 2nd Kiss

Look what I’m playing…3It’s Tokimeki Memorial Girl’s Side 2nd Kiss! Yeah.. If you’ve already played Tokimeki Memorial Girl’s Side 1st Season, then you probably already know this game. I think it’s safe to say that Tokimeki Memorial Girl’s Side (all series), is one of the most popular, if not THE most popular otome game out there. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, well, Tokimeki Memorial Girl’s Side 2nd Kiss is a dating game by Konami where you play the heroine who returns to her hometown to start high school where she meets all these cute guys and tries to get their confessions on graduation day. This game has two versions. One for PS2, and the other for Nintendo DS. (I’m playing the Nintendo DS version)

It’s been a while since I’ve played this otome game. I’ve finished playing Hikami’s route and got all 5 endings of his, but then I stopped playing for a while, because to be honest, the game is too long and it was difficult at times to keep raising the parameters of the heroine to get all of the guys’ 5 different endings. (Hard, right?) Anyway, it’s our semestral break, so since I’ve got nothing else to do, I decided to play this again and try my best to finish it.

I honestly like this game. I just don’t like that it takes too long to finish it, especially with so many different endings. The main attraction are the guys though. They are seriously hot! Well, mostly. There is one that looks like a girl and the other a child… (I mean, really???) That aside, there are 8 main guys: Saeki Teru, Shiba Katsumi (my favorite!), Hikami Itaru, Wakaouji Takafumi, Christopher Weatherfield, Hariya Kounoushin, Amachi Shouta, and Masaki Motoharu (second favorite).

477142 Photo courtesy by BrokenPiece

In addition to the 8 main guys, there are also 3 secret characters: Akagi Kazuyuki, Komori Taku, and Majima Tarou

untitledfdg4545 Like I said, my favorite guy is Shiba. Hey..What can I say? He’s hot, and there is just something about him that makes  him so mysterious. (Just my type of guy ^_^) Plus, he’s so manly, probably the most manly out of all the guys.(swoon)shibaJust look at him! (Oh my…)  I actually haven’t played his route yet. Save the best for last I guess. As of now though, I’m playing Saeki’s route.

4l;As you can see in the image above, there is an added feature called skinship for the Nintendo DS version where you can use your stylus to touch the guys. In other words, “molesting” them. (LOL) Anyway, I like Saeki too.. But still Shiba for the win! I can’t wait to play his route! (Excited!)

So I guess that’s it. For those of you who,  like me,  enjoy playing dating games or otome games, you should try this out. It’s a very nice game. You’re gonna love it for sure. That said, I’m off to continue playing this game, and hopefully finish it all as soon as possible!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Chun Lee
I'm just someone who loves everything anime and games. As you can see, I'm quite a geek. LOL. I love traveling and trying out new things, and is such a hopeless romantic.. XD
View my complete profile

Friends

HostGator promo